No, I’m not wearing sunglasses during the night because I’m Indian and have this idea that it makes me look cool.
Into The Depths Of The Ocean [https://intothedepthsoftheocean.wordpress.com] nominated Thoughts With Sass for The Versatile Blogger Award. I love doing stuff like this, so Jazakallah Khair <3.
For facts and official rules please visit The Versatile Blogger Page at https://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com.
- Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 15 (am I allowed to change this to 10?!) blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- I don’t eat sauce or chutney. Yes, that includes mayo as well. I realise that’s incredibly weird, but there’s just something about the smell, and the texture, and the thought … No. Just, No.
- I sing literally majority of the time. Not always well. Okay, hardly ever well. But it irritates my sister, and makes chores manageable, so … Score!
- I am not a morning person. Do not expect me, under normal circumstances, to hold a conversation with you smiling at 5:30 am. Ironically, my parents are the exact opposite.
- I have a thing for tutu’s and puffy dresses. So sue me. I maturely admit it, even though I can practically hear my family laughing at me. Don’t listen to them, I have good taste!
- I read a ton. Which means, I’ve burnt toast (many times), forgot about stuff on the stove (many times) and am so over being irresponsible (not really).
- I tend to be naïve. On purpose. As in, it’s not through lack of experience. I just brush it off and let a lot go because I dislike confrontations and generally forgive easily.
- I have a ‘Look’. I mean, I know I do, but it’s sort of unconsciously done. If I see you do something stupid, you’re going to be on the receiving end of it. I apologise if you notice it.
Nominees, here we go.
- https://taking mylifeasitcomes.wordpress.com/
side note: This feels so foreign. I’m posting after what seems like ages! We’ve just come back from Umrah, Alhamdulillah (Last minute decision :D). Aside from the odd few WordPress notifications that popped onto my home screen, I’ve pretty much been out of it. It’s been 4 days since we’ve come home and because my mum won’t let me just laze away (But whyy?), I’ve put Google to use. Apparently jet-lag can last ‘for several days’. Of course, ‘several days’ could be anywhere between 2 days to 5 days, and I’m obviously in a worst case scenario over here. So guess who’s going to have it for a week? xD.
Love and Duas,